Who is the Best Vein Doctor in Paramus?
June 20, 2020
Dr. Caroline Novak: Best Vein Doctor in Paramus, NJ
Dr. Caroline Novak is currently hailed as the best vein doctor in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Novak is currently the medical director at Vein Treatment Clinic Paramus, NJ. She is a double board-certified vein specialist and a graduate from Northwestern University. Dr. Caroline Novak specializes in internal medicine and venous medicine, and she’s beloved by all of her patients for her friendliness. She is currently one of the foremost experts in minimally invasive varicose vein treatments, which is why her patients fly over from across the country to consult her. Dr. Novak believes that the patient’s emotional well-being is just as important as their physical health, and this belief has helped her establish a stellar career. You can find her in Vein Treatment Clinic’s Paramus vein center in NJ.
How to find the best experts in minimally invasive varicose vein treatment in New Jersey?
If you live in or around Paramus, NJ, you should consult Dr. Caroline Novak. However, if you can’t consult her for some reason, you should find the best vein doctors in your location. The following are some of the factors to consider when looking for the best experts in minimally invasive varicose vein treatments in New Jersey:
- Look for vein doctors with an exceptional educational background. The best vein doctors are usually Harvard-trained, or they have completed their education at another equally reputable medical school.
- You should look for board-certified vein doctors. While board certification isn’t necessary for vein care, it helps distinguish the most experienced and skilled vein doctors. Getting board-certified is pretty difficult, and doctors have to complete several challenging professional milestones to achieve them. As such, board-certified vein doctors are likely to be the best in their field.
- Look for vein doctors who have received formal recognition from the American Board of Venous Medicine.
- The best vein doctors should also have specialized training in vascular imaging, or they should be a registered physician in vascular imaging. This is important because the best vein doctors must diagnose the root cause of varicose veins and spider veins before the treatment.
- Look for the best experts in minimally invasive varicose vein treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal. Furthermore, you should also avoid vein doctors who recommend vascular surgery.
- The best vein doctors should also serve as a medical director at a state-of-the-art vein clinic, one that’s equipped with the latest varicose vein treatment technologies.
- Ideally, you should also find vein specialists who are friendly, charming, and compassionate — those who care about your emotional and physical comfort.
What are the qualities of a good vein treatment center in NJ?
Finding the best vein doctor in Paramus is only a small part of the journey. Sometimes, even the best vein doctors may slip up if they don’t have access to the right resources and technologies. The following are some of the qualities to consider when looking for a good vein treatment center in NJ:
- You must find a state-of-the-art vein center in NJ, equipped with the latest vein treatment technologies, like VNUS, ClariVein, and ClosureFAST.
- The best vein treatment center in NJ should only provide minimally invasive varicose vein treatments.
- Finally, you must find a vein center that helps you secure insurance coverage for your treatment. Minimally invasive varicose vein treatments are usually eligible for insurance coverage because they’re deemed medically necessary.
- You should find a vein treatment center that’s close to your location. For example, if you’re in Paramus, NJ, you should find one of the best vein centers in Paramus, NJ.
What is the best minimally invasive varicose vein treatment?
Your vein doctor in NJ will have to diagnose the root cause of your varicose veins and spider veins to curate the ideal vein treatment. Varicose veins and spider veins usually occur because of an underlying circulatory disorder in which your vein valves collapse and blood accumulate in your leg veins. As such, your vein doctor will have to determine if you have vein disease.
During your initial consultation at the vein institute in NJ, your vein doctor will examine your varicose veins and spider veins. Following that, the vein doctor in NJ will use Duplex Ultrasound to visualize the blood flow in your leg veins.
Radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal are the best minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. During these minimally invasive vein treatments, the vein doctor will use thermal energy, laser energy, or vein glue to either destroy or seal the diseased saphenous vein’s walls. The accumulated blood will reroute to healthier veins, restoring smooth blood circulation to the heart.
Following the primary varicose vein treatment, your vein treatment center in NJ may also recommend spider vein treatment. The varicose vein treatment may treat the underlying vein disease, but it won’t remove all the spider veins on your skin. The vein doctor in NJ may recommend sclerotherapy to seal the spider veins’ walls, turning them into scar tissues that eventually get absorbed by the body.
Consult Our Vein Treatment Center in NJ
Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the best vein treatment centers in Paramus, NJ. Our vein center is led by Dr. Caroline Novak, and we have some of the latest technologies and equipment to facilitate minimally invasive vein treatments. Our vein treatment center in Paramus, NJ, is highly accessible, located just off the Garden State Parkway near Paramus Park Mall. For more information, please consult our vein doctor in Paramus today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
Meet our Vein Specialists
Dr. Namrata Khimani
Venous specialist | Harvard Medical School
Dr. Khimani is a nationally recognized leader in the field of venous medicine. She is an expert in Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment based in New York City. While Dr. Khimani treats a variety of patients experiencing varicose vein problems, she also sub-specializes in the treatment of vein disease in women, including those with pregnancy and post-pregnancy related spider and varicose veins.
If you have varicose veins and spider veins, suffer from leg cramps, leg swelling, or restless leg syndrome, come see Dr. Khimani at our Vein Treatment Center NYC. Most procedures are covered by major medical insurances, including Medicare. Call us and get verified today.
We’re preparing your estimate
We need a bit more information from you to provide an accurate estimate. Stay tuned, one of our team members will reach out to you shortly to ask you a few questions and provide you with an estimate based on your medical needs and insurance coverage.
In the meantime, learn more about vein disease, treatments and find you local experts below:
Request an appointment
We are one of the top spider vein and varicose vein treatment centers in the Nation, offering the latest treatments and the most state of the art technology. Our vein treatment center sources the best vein doctors and specialists from around the world.
Covered by most insurances, including Medicare.
Enter your information below to get started
By emailing us or contacting us via web form, you are accepting the inherent privacy limitations of online communication. For more information about internet privacy, please read our Communication by Email/Text document. Please respond “stop” to text messages to opt out.