About Vein Clinics of Long Island:
The Vein Treatment Clinic is a comprehensive Spider and Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic with locations in Long Island, New Jersey and New York City. Our Long Island New York Vein Clinic team is committed to delivering high-quality care. Our New York Vein Doctors have a reputation for compassion and professionalism and offer a wide range of treatment, from radiofrequency ablation, to sclerotherapy and vein surgery. We are eager to support future healthcare professionals with a commitment to excellence.
Deadline and Eligibility:
- Deadline: January 1st, 2021
- Award Value: $500
Mission Statement – Long Island Vein Treatment Center Scholarship:
The Vein Treatment Clinic of Long Island and New York wishes to provide financial support to an outstanding college student who has demonstrated the following:
- Academic excellence
- A commitment to diversity, inclusion, and health care access
- An interest in a career in healthcare
- Full -time enrollment in an accredited US University
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 (Assuming a 4.0 scale)
- A demonstrated interest in community service and social justice
- International student applicants welcome!
Submit the following:
- A copy of your resume with up-to-date contact information
- A 1000 word essay detailing the reasons for your interest in this scholarship and your specific career goals
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or mentor in the academic setting
- College transcript
- Email email@example.com with the subject line “VTC Scholarship” and attach all of the required documentation above. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
All applications must be received by January 1st, 2021. The scholarship will be awarded in March 2021.