The Vein Treatment Clinic is a comprehensive Spider and Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic with locations in New Jersey and New York. Our NJ and NY vein clinics are committed to delivering high quality care. Our New Jersey Vein Doctors have a reputation for compassion and professionalism and offer a wide range of treatment, from radiofrequency ablation, to sclerotherapy and vein surgery. We are eager to support future healthcare professionals with a commitment to excellence.
Deadline and Eligibility:
- Deadline: January 1st 2021
- Award Value: $500
Mission Statement – New Jersey Vein Treatment Center Scholarship:
The Vein Treatment Clinic of New Jersey and New York wishes to provide financial support to an outstanding college student who has demonstrated the following:
- Academic excellence
- A commitment to diversity, inclusion, and health care access
- An interest in a career in healthcare
- Full -time enrollment in an accredited US University
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 (Assuming a 4.0 scale)
- A demonstrated interest in community service and social justice
- International student applicants welcome!
Submit the following:
- A copy of your resume with up-to-date contact information
- A 1000 word essay detailing the reasons for your interest in this scholarship and your specific career goals
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or mentor in the academic setting
- College transcript
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “VTC Scholarship” and attach all of the required documentation above. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
All applications must be received by January 1st, 2021. The scholarship will be awarded March 2021.