How to Find the Best Vein Doctor Near Me in Chicago?
How to Find the Best Vein Doctor Near Me in Chicago? Vein Doctor Answers
Well, one of the most important factors to consider when looking for a vein care specialist is to find clinics in convenient locations that are easily accessible to you. Depending on the nature of your disease and treatment, you may need to visit the vein clinic several times, so it should be in a highly accessible and convenient location.
You should also find vein doctors who specialize in vascular imaging and minimally invasive treatment — those who accurately diagnose the root cause of your vein diseases before curating a treatment plan. This is especially necessary because surface symptoms like spider veins and varicose veins are often indicative of underlying chronic venous insufficiency.
There are several other crucial factors to consider when looking for the best vein doctor near me in Chicago. In this article, we discuss how to find the best vein clinic and vein doctors in convenient locations in Chicago, Illinois.
Find a Vein Clinic in Convenient Locations in Chicago, Illinois
Chicago is a pretty big city with several vein clinics available. However, you should look for a vein clinic in convenient locations across the city — a vein clinic that’s easily accessible by public transportation and has parking space. This is necessary because spider veins and other vein-related problems may necessitate repeat sessions. You should ideally look for a vein clinic in convenient locations such as near a subway stop or near prominent landmarks like The Magnificent Mile, John Hancock Building, and the Chicago History Museum.
State-of-the-Art Vein Clinic
Once you’ve narrowed down the list of vein clinics based on convenient locations, you should focus on the quality of the vein clinic. The best vein clinics are often run by the best vein doctors and it’s a lot easier to find the best vein clinic. Furthermore, the best vein clinics generally have thorough vetting procedures for their vein doctors and only onboard doctors who are highly qualified, experienced, and have a perfect track record. You should look for state-of-the-art vein clinics that are equipped with all the latest vein treatment technologies and devices — VNUS, ClosureFAST, ClariVein, etc — because they assist in the best minimally invasive treatments for vein disease.
Vein Doctor’s Qualifications
Once you’ve identified some of the best vein clinics in convenient locations, you can narrow down your search to the best vein doctors The following are the most important qualities to consider when looking for the best Chicago vein doctor.
- Board Certification: Look for board-certified doctors because it’s an objective guarantee of their skills and experience. While board certification isn’t necessary, it indicates that the doctor has completed challenging residencies and fellowships, establishing them as the best in the industry.
- ABVLM Certification: Most of the top vein doctors are officially recognized and certified by the American Board of Venous Medicine — this certification establishes them as experts in vein treatment.
- RPVI Certification: Look for a Registered Physician in Vascular Imaging because modern minimally invasive vein treatments rely heavily on vascular imaging and ultrasound both for diagnosis and treatment.
- Experience: Focus on vein doctors who have performed hundreds of vein treatments during their careers.
- Specializing in Minimally Invasive Treatment: You should completely avoid vein doctors and vascular surgeons who recommend surgical procedures because they’re risky and relatively ineffective. Your vein doctor should only offer the latest minimally invasive treatments like radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal. These procedures use thermal energy, laser energy, or vein glue to collapse or shut down the diseased vein, thereby restoring effective blood circulation to the heart. They’re also completely safe and conclude within an hour with no recovery time.
- Perfect Track Record: Go through the vein doctor’s patient reviews to see what their patients have to say about them. Look for vein doctors who have a perfect track record.
- Compassionate Attitude: Look for vein doctors who appear to be extremely compassionate and kind. This may seem like a moot point but it’s important because patient and kind vein doctors are a lot more likely to listen to your concerns and details of your medical history. This arms them with the information they need to curate the best and safest treatment plan for your specific needs.
Minimally invasive treatments may cost several thousand dollars if you have to pay out-of-pocket. That’s why you must look for vein doctors and Chicago vein clinics that accept all major insurance plans. Vein disease is a serious medical condition, which is why minimally invasive treatments like radiofrequency ablation and endovenous laser ablation are generally covered by insurance. Look for vein doctors who can help you get the best insurance coverage to make the procedure a lot more accessible.
Schedule an Appointment with a Chicago Vein Clinic Near your Location
Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the best vein clinics in Chicago, Illinois, and we have some of the best vein doctors in the country as well. We have board-certified and diplomat-certified doctors who specialize in the latest minimally invasive treatments. They’ve all completed hundreds of procedures with a perfect success rate. Our vein clinic is highly accessible since it’s located in downtown Chicago, right across the street from the red line stop at Clark & Division and within a short walk from prominent landmarks like the John Hancock Building and Oak Street Beach. For more information, please schedule an appointment with the best Chicago vein doctor today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
Meet our Vein Specialists
Dr. Namrata Khimani
Venous specialist | Harvard Medical School
Dr. Khimani is a nationally recognized leader in the field of venous medicine. She is an expert in Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment based in New York City. While Dr. Khimani treats a variety of patients experiencing varicose vein problems, she also sub-specializes in the treatment of vein disease in women, including those with pregnancy and post-pregnancy related spider and varicose veins.
If you have varicose veins and spider veins, suffer from leg cramps, leg swelling, or restless leg syndrome, come see Dr. Khimani at our Vein Treatment Center NYC. Most procedures are covered by major medical insurances, including Medicare. Call us and get verified today.
We’re preparing your estimate
We need a bit more information from you to provide an accurate estimate. Stay tuned, one of our team members will reach out to you shortly to ask you a few questions and provide you with an estimate based on your medical needs and insurance coverage.
In the meantime, learn more about vein disease, treatments and find you local experts below: