How to Find the Best Vein Doctor in New Jersey? According to Medical Group
April 24, 2020
How to find the best vein doctor in New Jersey?
When looking for the best vein doctors and vein centers, there are a few factors that you must consider. While there may be a lot of vein doctors in New Jersey, you must find the best vein doctor in New Jersey. You must find a vein specialist that diagnoses the root cause of your leg pain and provides the latest minimally invasive vein care or veins removal procedure.
The following is an overview of how you can find the best vein doctor in New Jersey:
- Certifications and Education: You must find a vein doctor in New Jersey who has the right certifications and qualifications. First, you must find a board-certified vein doctor because board certification is a guarantor of skills and experience. To get board-certified, vein specialists have to complete fellowships, residencies, and several other challenging professional milestones. Second, find vein doctors who are formally recognized by the American Board of Venous Medicine. Third, look for vein doctors who have graduated from reputable medical schools, such as Harvard Medical School.
- Specialized Training in Vascular Imaging and Varicose Vein Treatments: The best vein doctor in New Jersey should have specialized training in vascular imaging and minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. They should perform Doppler Ultrasound to diagnose chronic venous insufficiency. And they should use minimally invasive treatment plans for varicose veins removal.
- Reviews and Experience: Go through the vein specialist’s track record and patient testimonials. They should have a perfect track record after having performed hundreds of minimally invasive procedures. Furthermore, they should have strong reviews from patients. You should ideally look for a vein doctor or phlebologist with good bedside manners, someone who cares about your physical and emotional comfort.
- Access to State-of-the-Art Vein Centers: Even the best vein doctor in NJ needs access to the latest technologies for vein care. As such, you must find a vein specialist or phlebologist who has access to a state-of-the-art vein clinic.
How to find the best state-of-the-art vein centers in New Jersey?
As we mentioned above, it’s not enough to find the best vein doctor in New Jersey. Even the best vein specialists need access to the right set of resources for proper vein care. As such, once you’ve narrowed down your selection of vein doctors, you should focus on their vein center.
The following is an overview of how you can find the best state-of-the-art vein centers in New Jersey:
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure: The first thing you should consider when looking for state-of-the-art vein centers is the quality of their infrastructure. They should have some of the latest technologies and equipment, such as ClosureFAST, ClariVein, and VNUS. These are advanced vein care technologies that assist in the latest minimally invasive varicose vein treatments.
- Minimally Invasive Varicose Vein Treatments: You must find a vein clinic that only provides minimally invasive varicose vein treatments after carefully diagnosing the root cause of your leg pain using Doppler Ultrasound. The vein doctor must recommend minimally invasive procedures like radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser treatment, VenaSeal, and sclerotherapy. If they recommend vascular surgery, you should avoid the vein clinic.
- Insurance Coverage: Minimally invasive varicose vein treatments and overall vein care can be costly. Procedures like radiofrequency ablation and endovenous laser treatment cost thousands of dollars. However, venous insufficiency is a severe medical condition, which is why minimally invasive varicose vein treatments often get insurance coverage. You must find a vein clinic that accepts all major insurance plans and helps you get insurance coverage.
What are the best varicose vein treatments?
The best varicose vein treatments are minimally invasive procedures that accomplish veins removal without causing pain or discomfort. The best varicose vein treatments in New Jersey are non-surgical and carry a negligible risk of side effects. Furthermore, the best minimally invasive varicose vein treatments are in-office procedures that conclude within an hour with no downtime.
The purpose of minimally invasive varicose vein treatments is to destroy or shut down the diseased saphenous vein. In shutting down the diseased vein, the accumulated blood reroutes to healthier leg veins to restore smooth blood circulation to the heart. The following is a brief description of the procedures in most varicose vein treatment plans in New Jersey:
- Radiofrequency Ablation: This is a minimally invasive varicose vein treatment in which the vein dr uses thermal energy to collapse the diseased saphenous vein.
- Endovenous Laser Treatment: This is a minimally invasive procedure in which the vein physician uses laser energy to destroy the affected saphenous vein.
- VenaSeal: This is a minimally invasive vein care procedure in which the vein dr injects a medical adhesive into the diseased saphenous vein to seal its vein walls, shutting it down.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy: This is a minimally invasive varicose vein removal procedure in which the phlebologist physically removes superficial varicose veins through incisions on the skin.
- Sclerotherapy: This is a minimally invasive spider vein treatment in which the spider vein doctor injects a medicine called sclerosant into the spider veins to seal them shut and turn them into scar tissues that eventually get absorbed by the body.
Schedule your veins removal appointment today
Vein Treatment Clinic New Jersey has some of the best Harvard-trained vein doctors in New Jersey who curate varicose vein treatment plans designed for your specific needs. We have vein clinics in several parts of New Jersey, including Northern New Jersey and Point Pleasant. For more information, please schedule an appointment with the best vein doctor in New Jersey today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
Meet our Vein Specialists
Dr. Namrata Khimani
Venous specialist | Harvard Medical School
Dr. Khimani is a nationally recognized leader in the field of venous medicine. She is an expert in Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment based in New York City. While Dr. Khimani treats a variety of patients experiencing varicose vein problems, she also sub-specializes in the treatment of vein disease in women, including those with pregnancy and post-pregnancy related spider and varicose veins.
If you have varicose veins and spider veins, suffer from leg cramps, leg swelling, or restless leg syndrome, come see Dr. Khimani at our Vein Treatment Center NYC. Most procedures are covered by major medical insurances, including Medicare. Call us and get verified today.
We’re preparing your estimate
We need a bit more information from you to provide an accurate estimate. Stay tuned, one of our team members will reach out to you shortly to ask you a few questions and provide you with an estimate based on your medical needs and insurance coverage.
In the meantime, learn more about vein disease, treatments and find you local experts below:
Request an appointment
We are one of the top spider vein and varicose vein treatment centers in the Nation, offering the latest treatments and the most state of the art technology. Our vein treatment center sources the best vein doctors and specialists from around the world.
Covered by most insurances, including Medicare.
Enter your information below to get started
By emailing us or contacting us via web form, you are accepting the inherent privacy limitations of online communication. For more information about internet privacy, please read our Communication by Email/Text document. Please respond “stop” to text messages to opt out.