What is the Best Vein Treatment Center in NJ? According to Vein Doctor in Clifton, NJ
June 18, 2020
What are the qualities of the best vein treatment center in NJ?
Are you looking for a vein treatment center in NJ? Well, there are a lot of vein centers and vein doctors out there — so many that finding the right vein institute can be a challenge.
You must find a vein treatment center in NJ that accurately diagnoses the root cause of your vein problems to curate the ideal treatment plan. Furthermore, you must also find a vein center that’s close to your location, one that’s easily accessible.
The following is an overview of crucial factors to consider when looking for the best vein treatment center in NJ.
- Board-Certified Vein Doctors: The best vein doctors are Harvard-trained and board-certified specialists who provide minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. You must find vein doctors who have formal recognition from the American Board of Venous Medicine. Furthermore, the vein doctors should have a perfect track record after performing hundreds of minimally invasive vein treatments. You should also go through their ratings and reviews to see what their patients say about them.
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure: Even the best vein doctors need access to a state-of-the-art vein institute. Modern minimally invasive varicose vein treatments rely on advanced technologies and equipment. As such, the vein institute should have state-of-the-art technologies, such as ClosureFAST, ClariVein, and VNUS.
- Diagnosis before Treatment: Vein problems like varicose veins, spider veins, leg heaviness, etc., can occur for several reasons. As such, you must find a vein center that diagnoses the root cause of your vein problems through vascular imaging. The vein doctor should only recommend a treatment plan after the diagnosis.
- Minimally Invasive Vein Treatments: You must find a vein center that specializes in the latest minimally invasive vein treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal. These procedures have a negligible risk of side effects or complications, and they conclude within an hour without downtime.
- Insurance Coverage: Radiofrequency ablation and endovenous laser ablation are eligible for insurance coverage because they’re medically necessary procedures. As such, you must find vein centers that accept most major insurance plans and help you get insurance coverage. You can also discuss potential insurance coverage for spider vein treatment.
- Friendly & Compassionate Vein Doctors: This may seem like a moot point, but you must find vein centers with friendly and compassionate vein doctors. Vein treatments can be distressing, and you should find friendly vein doctors who understand the value of physical and emotional comfort.
- Accessible Vein Institute: Finally, you must find an accessible vein institute — one that’s close to your location.
What is the best vein center in Clifton, NJ?
Vein Treatment Clinic Clifton is the best vein center in Clifton, NJ. Our vein treatment center is headed by Dr. Todd Kobrinski, one of the country’s finest vein doctors specializing in vascular imaging and minimally invasive vein treatments. Our vein center in Clifton is located on route 46E, right off NJ-3, close to a Ford dealership on route 46-E. We also have plenty of parking.
What is the best vein treatment center in Paramus, NJ?
Vein Treatment Clinic in Paramus is the best vein treatment center in Paramus, NJ, because we have one of the country’s best vein doctors — Caroline Novak. Dr. Novak is one of the country’s foremost experts in minimally invasive vein treatments, having treated hundreds of patients without any complications. Our vein center is also highly accessible, located just off the Garden State Parkway, near Garden State Plaza.
What is the best varicose vein treatment in New Jersey?
As mentioned previously, you must only consult vein doctors and vein centers specializing in minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. In the past, vein doctors provided surgical procedures with a high risk of side effects and complications. However, thanks to modern vein care and technologies, such complicated procedures are no longer necessary.
Radiofrequency ablation is widely hailed as the best varicose vein treatment in New Jersey. During the radiofrequency ablation procedure, the vein doctor creates an incision on the surface of your skin to insert a catheter. The vein doctor drives the catheter through the incision and into the diseased saphenous vein under ultrasound guidance. Once the catheter is lodged in place, the vein doctor activates the catheter to generate thermal energy, collapsing the diseased saphenous vein. The accumulated blood reroutes to healthier veins, restoring blood circulation to the heart.
After the primary varicose vein treatment, the vein doctor may use ambulatory phlebectomy or sclerotherapy to treat the superficial varicose veins and spider veins. Sclerotherapy is the best spider vein treatment, and it includes an injection of a sclerosant into the spider veins to seal their vein walls. The spider veins harden into scar tissues and eventually get absorbed by the body.
While radiofrequency ablation is the best varicose vein treatment in New Jersey, it’s not the only effective varicose vein treatment. Your vein doctor may also recommend vein treatments like endovenous laser ablation and VenaSeal. Both of these vein treatments are just as effective as radiofrequency ablation. However, endovenous laser ablation causes more post-procedural pain, and VenaSeal isn’t eligible for insurance coverage.
Schedule a consultation with our vein doctor in Clifton, NJ.
Vein Treatment Clinic has some of the best vein centers in New Jersey. Now that you know all about varicose vein treatments in New Jersey, it’s time to treat your leg pain and vein problems. Please schedule a consultation with our vein doctor in Clifton, NJ, today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
Meet our Vein Specialists
Dr. Namrata Khimani
Venous specialist | Harvard Medical School
Dr. Khimani is a nationally recognized leader in the field of venous medicine. She is an expert in Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment based in New York City. While Dr. Khimani treats a variety of patients experiencing varicose vein problems, she also sub-specializes in the treatment of vein disease in women, including those with pregnancy and post-pregnancy related spider and varicose veins.
If you have varicose veins and spider veins, suffer from leg cramps, leg swelling, or restless leg syndrome, come see Dr. Khimani at our Vein Treatment Center NYC. Most procedures are covered by major medical insurances, including Medicare. Call us and get verified today.
We’re preparing your estimate
We need a bit more information from you to provide an accurate estimate. Stay tuned, one of our team members will reach out to you shortly to ask you a few questions and provide you with an estimate based on your medical needs and insurance coverage.
In the meantime, learn more about vein disease, treatments and find you local experts below:
Request an appointment
We are one of the top spider vein and varicose vein treatment centers in the Nation, offering the latest treatments and the most state of the art technology. Our vein treatment center sources the best vein doctors and specialists from around the world.
Covered by most insurances, including Medicare.
Enter your information below to get started
By emailing us or contacting us via web form, you are accepting the inherent privacy limitations of online communication. For more information about internet privacy, please read our Communication by Email/Text document. Please respond “stop” to text messages to opt out.