What’s the Best Varicose Vein Clinic in SD?
October 25, 2020
The Best State-of-the-Art Varicose Vein Clinic in SD
Vein Treatment Clinic is widely considered the best state-of-the-art varicose vein clinic in SD for the following reasons:
- VTC San Diego has a flawless track record, as evidenced by our5-star ratings and reviews from patients.
- Vein Treatment Clinic is led by some of the country’s best board-certified and Ivy League-educated vein doctors.
- It’s a state-of-the-art varicose vein clinic in SD, equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies, including VNUS, ClariVein, and ClosureFAST.
- Our varicose vein clinic in SD only provides minimally invasive varicose vein treatments instead of varicose vein surgery, ensuring a painless and safe experience.
- We carefully diagnose the root cause of your vein problems to curate the ideal varicose vein treatment plan according to your specific needs.
- Our vein care center is located in La Jolla, a beautiful neighborhood on the outskirts of San Diego. It’s a highly accessible vein center, close to the Westfield UTC shopping center.
The Best Board-Certified Vein Specialists in San Diego
As mentioned previously, VTC is led by some of the best board-certified vein specialists in San Diego — Dr. Carly Guthrie, Dr. Billy Schoenfeld, and Dr. Jasmine Koo.
- Dr. Carly Guthrie is the co-director of our spider and varicose vein clinic in San Diego. She’s a double board-certified vein doctor, specializing in venous medicine, cardiology, and anesthesiology. She also has an exceptional educational background, having completed her residency at Harvard’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital. She has won numerous awards and laurels for her contributions to vein care, including being elected Chief Resident at Harvard.
- Dr. Billy Schoenfeld is a double board-certified and Harvard-educated vein doctor, currently serving as the co-director at Vein Treatment Clinic, San Diego. He specializes in venous medicine, critical care, and anesthesiology, and he has treated thousands of patients without complications. He specializes in the latest cutting-edge varicose vein treatments, including ultrasound-guided endovenous laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation, and ambulatory phlebectomy.
- Dr. Jasmine Koo is an exceptionally talented vein doctor in San Diego, specializing in the latest minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. She graduated with Honors from the nationally-recognized University of Washington, following which she completed her medical training and residency at the Chicago Medical School and Detroit Medical Center in 2018. She’s a warm, kind, and compassionate vein specialist who believes in comprehensive care to ensure her patients’ physical and emotional comfort during the treatments.
The Best Varicose Vein Treatments in San Diego
Vein Treatment Clinic only provides minimally invasive varicose vein treatments in San Diego because they have a nearly perfect success rate, cause little to no pain, negligible risk of complications, and conclude within an hour with no downtime. Currently, the best varicose vein treatments in San Diego include radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
- Radiofrequency ablation is a minimally invasive procedure that uses thermal energy to treat vein disease. During the varicose vein treatment, the vein doctor creates an incision on the skin’s surface to insert a catheter into the diseased saphenous vein under ultrasound guidance. Once the catheter is in place, the vein dr. activates it to deliver thermal energy, collapsing the problematic vein. The accumulated blood reroutes to healthier veins,
- Endovenous laser ablation is a minimally invasive procedure that uses laser energy to treat vein disease. During the varicose vein treatment, the vein specialist creates an incision on the skin’s surface to insert a laser fiber into the problematic vein under ultrasound guidance. Once the laser fiber is lodged in place, the vein doctor activates it to deliver laser energy, destroying the problematic vein. The accumulated blood flows to healthier veins, restoring smooth blood circulation.
- VenaSeal is a medical-grade adhesive used to fuse vein walls. During this minimally invasive procedure, the vein physician injects a medical adhesive into the diseased saphenous vein to fuse its vein walls. The diseased vein hardens, and the accumulated blood flows to healthier leg veins. Over time, the diseased saphenous vein gets absorbed by the body.
The Best Minimally Invasive Procedures for Spider Veins in San Diego
Varicose vein treatments may address the underlying vein disease, but they don’t remove the superficial varicose veins and spider veins. That’s where ambulatory phlebectomy and sclerotherapy come into the picture.
- Ambulatory phlebectomy is a minimally invasive procedure that involves the manual removal of superficial varicose veins through incisions on the skin’s surface.
- Sclerotherapy is the best spider veins treatment in San Diego. During the sclerotherapy procedure, the vein doctor injects a medicine called sclerosant into the spider veins to fuse their vein walls. The accumulated blood flows to healthier veins, and the spider veins gradually turn into hardened scar tissues. Over time, the scar tissues get absorbed by the body and fade away.
Consult Our Varicose Vein Care Center in San Diego
Vein Treatment Clinic is a state-of-the-art varicose vein care center in San Diego. We carefully diagnose the root cause of your vein problems to provide the best minimally invasive varicose vein treatments for your specific needs. For more information, please consult our exceptional board-certified vein specialists in San Diego today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
Meet our Vein Specialists
Dr. Namrata Khimani
Venous specialist | Harvard Medical School
Dr. Khimani is a nationally recognized leader in the field of venous medicine. She is an expert in Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment based in New York City. While Dr. Khimani treats a variety of patients experiencing varicose vein problems, she also sub-specializes in the treatment of vein disease in women, including those with pregnancy and post-pregnancy related spider and varicose veins.
If you have varicose veins and spider veins, suffer from leg cramps, leg swelling, or restless leg syndrome, come see Dr. Khimani at our Vein Treatment Center NYC. Most procedures are covered by major medical insurances, including Medicare. Call us and get verified today.
We know health insurance is confusing so we will help you check if you’re covered:
FREE Coverage Checker:
By emailing or contacting us, you are accepting the inherent privacy limitations of online communication. For more information, please read our Digital Communications document. Please respond "STOP" to any text messages to opt out.