How to Find the Best Vein Center in Clifton, NJ?
June 18, 2020
Qualities of the best vein center in Clifton, NJ
- Best Varicose Vein Doctors Near Me: First and foremost, the most important quality to consider is the quality of the vein center’s doctors. You must find a vein center in Clifton, NJ, with some of the best vein doctors. The best vein clinics have strict requirements for their vein doctors. Some only accept vein doctors with a Harvard education. Others only accept vein doctors with a perfect track record in minimally invasive vein treatments. Look for a vein center in Clifton with well-reputed vein doctors with an exceptional background.
- Vascular Imaging Diagnosis of Vein Problems:Vein problems like spider veins and varicose veins may or may not be caused by underlying venous insufficiency. Before curating a treatment plan, the vein doctors must determine if you have vein disease. As such, the vein center in Clifton NJ should use Duplex Ultrasound to visualize the blood flow in your leg veins, diagnosing the root cause of your vein problems.
- Minimally Invasive Varicose Vein Treatments: You must find a vein center in Clifton that only provides minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. Surgical treatments have a high risk of complications. As such, you should look for varicose vein treatments such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure: Modern minimally invasive vein treatments depend on technologies such as ClosureFAST, ClariVein, and VNUS. As such, you must find a state-of-the-art vein center with access to such technologies.
- Insurance Coverage: You must find an NJ vein care institute affiliated with all major insurance providers. They should help you get optimal insurance coverage for varicose vein treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation and endovenous laser ablation.
- Location of Vein Center in Clifton, NJ: You may wonder, “do I need to find a vein center near me?” The answer is yes, you do need to find a vein treatment center near your location. If you’re in New Jersey, you can find a vein center in Clifton, NJ. You should ideally find a vein center you can easily go to for multiple sessions, as may be necessary for sclerotherapy.
Qualities of the best vein doctors near me
- Strong Educational Background: You should find vein doctors in Clifton with a strong educational background. The best vein doctors should have trained at reputable vein institutes or medical schools, such as Harvard Medical School, Ivy League Universities, or other reputable medical schools.
- Board Certification: You should also look for board-certified doctors. Even though board certification isn’t available for vein treatments specifically, you should still find doctors who are board-certified in other fields of medicine. Board certification indicates that the vein doctor has accomplished several challenging professional milestones. As such, board-certified vein doctors are often the most experienced and skilled.
- ABVLM Recognition: The American Board of Venous Medicine formally recognizes vein doctors who have made significant contributions to vein care. Find vein doctors who have ABVLM recognition.
- Vascular Imaging: As mentioned in the previous section, vascular imaging is crucial in the diagnosis and treatment of varicose veins. Your vein doctor should have specialized training in vascular imaging, or they should be a registered physician in vascular imaging.
- Minimally Invasive Treatments for Varicose Veins: Look for vein doctors who specialize in the latest minimally invasive treatments. Furthermore, the vein doctor should ideally have a perfect track record, along with rave reviews from their patients.
- Compassionate Vein Care: Finally, find a compassionate and friendly vein doctor. This may seem like an inconsequential point, but it makes a lot of difference. Friendly and patient vein doctors are more likely to identify potential signs that indicate the ideal vein treatment for your specific needs. As such, compassionate vein doctors are more likely to avoid side effects, in addition to ensuring you’re physically and emotionally comfortable.
Doctors in Clifton, NJ, clarify some common misconceptions about varicose vein treatments.
The field of vein care and vein treatments are riddled with misconceptions, some of them harmless and some dangerous. In this section, our doctors in Clifton, NJ, disillusion you of some of the most prominent misconceptions.
Myth #1. Vein problems like spider vein and varicose vein are only cosmetic.
One of the biggest and most dangerous misconceptions about vein problems is that they’re only cosmetic. Sure, in some cases, spider veins may be a cosmetic issue. However, the presence of varicose veins and spider veins is usually a sign that you have vein disease. Also known as venous insufficiency, vein disease is a circulatory disorder in which your vein valves collapse, and blood collects in your leg veins.
Myth #2. Spider veins will go away if you drink apple cider vinegar, consume witch hazel, or other such home remedies.
Home remedies like witch hazel and apple cider vinegar are useless against spider veins and varicose veins. There are no studies to prove their efficacy.
Myth #3. Surgical treatments are better than minimally invasive treatments for varicose veins.
This is one of the most dangerous myths of vein treatments. Surgical treatments are the historical options for vein treatment — they have a high risk of complications like deep vein thrombosis and infections. You must always consider minimally invasive varicose vein treatments because they’re completely safe and have a negligible risk of side effects.
Schedule your varicose vein treatment in New Jersey.
Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the best vein centers in Clifton, NJ. Our vein doctors specialize in the latest minimally invasive varicose vein treatments, and they have a stellar educational background. Our Clifton vein clinic is also highly accessible, with plenty of parking space. It’s located just off the Garden State Parkway, near the Paramus Park Mall. For more information, please schedule your varicose vein treatment in New Jersey today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
Meet our Vein Specialists
Dr. Namrata Khimani
Venous specialist | Harvard Medical School
Dr. Khimani is a nationally recognized leader in the field of venous medicine. She is an expert in Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment based in New York City. While Dr. Khimani treats a variety of patients experiencing varicose vein problems, she also sub-specializes in the treatment of vein disease in women, including those with pregnancy and post-pregnancy related spider and varicose veins.
If you have varicose veins and spider veins, suffer from leg cramps, leg swelling, or restless leg syndrome, come see Dr. Khimani at our Vein Treatment Center NYC. Most procedures are covered by major medical insurances, including Medicare. Call us and get verified today.
We’re preparing your estimate
We need a bit more information from you to provide an accurate estimate. Stay tuned, one of our team members will reach out to you shortly to ask you a few questions and provide you with an estimate based on your medical needs and insurance coverage.
In the meantime, learn more about vein disease, treatments and find you local experts below:
Request an appointment
We are one of the top spider vein and varicose vein treatment centers in the Nation, offering the latest treatments and the most state of the art technology. Our vein treatment center sources the best vein doctors and specialists from around the world.
Covered by most insurances, including Medicare.
Enter your information below to get started
By emailing us or contacting us via web form, you are accepting the inherent privacy limitations of online communication. For more information about internet privacy, please read our Communication by Email/Text document. Please respond “stop” to text messages to opt out.