What are the Qualities of the Best Vein Clinic Near Me? Vein Doctor Answers
What are the Qualities of the Best Vein Clinic Near Me?
If you have spider and varicose veins, you may wonder, “how can I find the best vein clinic near me?”
You must focus on a few key qualities when looking for the best vein doctors and vein clinics. When it comes to finding a vein treatment clinic, you must look for a state-of-the-art varicose vein treatment center that offers the latest minimally invasive vein treatments. When it comes to finding vein doctors, you have to find vein specialists who are board-certified and specialize in the latest minimally invasive vein treatments.
As you can probably tell, one of the key factors to consider is the type of treatment they offer. You must look for vein doctors and vein clinics that offer the latest minimally invasive treatments. You must avoid a vein treatment clinic that recommends a surgical treatment because vascular surgeries are complicated and risky.
In this article, we discuss all of the qualities to consider when looking for the best vein clinic near me.
Best Vein Doctors
When looking for a vein treatment clinic, you should start your search with the vein doctors. After all, it’s the vein specialist who will treat your spider and varicose veins. The best varicose vein treatment centers and medical groups generally have strict qualifications and criteria for their vein doctors. As such, you should look for vein treatment centers with the best quality of vein specialists.
The following is an overview of some of the qualities to consider when looking for the best vein doctors.
- Board-Certified Doctors: Look for a vein treatment clinic that has board-certified doctors as vein specialists. While it’s not necessary to get board-certified, it helps vein doctors distinguish themselves from all other doctors. To get board certified, vein doctors have to complete challenging fellowships, residencies, and so much more. As such, board-certified doctors are the most skilled and experienced.
- Strong Educational Background: You should look for vein doctors who have trained at reputable medical schools that put their doctors through the wringer. You should focus on vein doctors who have trained at Harvard Medical School, NYU School of Medicine, Ivy League Universities, or others of an equally stellar reputation.
- ABVLM-Certified Vein Specialists: The American Board of Venous Medicine formally recognizes vein doctors who have made a significant contribution to the field of vein care. It will be ideal to find such diplomat-certified vein doctors.
- Highly-Experienced Vein Doctors: Look for vein doctors who have performed hundreds of successful vein treatments over several years.
- Vascular Imaging: Look for vein doctors who have specialized training in vascular imaging techniques, which is necessary for the diagnosis and treatment of spider and varicose veins.
- Minimally Invasive Vein Treatments: You should only look for a vein doctor who offers the latest minimally invasive vein treatments like sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
- Perfect Track Record: Go through the vein doctor’s online reviews and testimonials to find those with a perfect track record.
- Friendly and Compassionate Vein Doctors: Finally, when you schedule a consultation with the vein doctor, gauge their general attitude. Look for friendly and compassionate vein doctors.
Advanced Spider and Varicose Vein Treatment Clinic
You must look for an advanced spider and varicose vein treatment clinic with state-of-the-art infrastructure and technologies. Modern minimally invasive varicose vein treatments rely on advanced technologies like VNUS, ClariVein, ClosureFAST, etc. As such, the vein treatment clinic should have access to these technologies.
Best Minimally Invasive Vein Treatments
In the past, vein treatments were surgical, risky, and complicated. However, thanks to modern technologies and medical advancements, vein doctors can treat spider and varicose veins using minimally invasive procedures.
However, before curating a treatment plan, the vein doctor must run a Doppler Ultrasound test to identify the root cause of spider and varicose veins. During this vascular imaging test, vein doctors will use ultrasound to visualize the blood flow in your saphenous vein. It will help them determine if your spider and varicose veins are caused by underlying venous insufficiency.
Depending on the root cause of your spider and varicose veins, the best vein doctors will recommend one of the following minimally invasive vein treatments.
- Radiofrequency Ablation: This is a minimally invasive vein treatment in which the vein doctor uses thermal energy to destroy the diseased saphenous vein and restore smooth blood circulation.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: This is a minimally invasive vein treatment in which the vein doctor uses laser energy to collapse the affected saphenous vein and restore smooth blood circulation.
- VenaSeal: This is a minimally invasive vein treatment in which the vein specialist injects a medical adhesive into the diseased saphenous vein to fuse its walls shut and restore smooth blood circulation.
- Sclerotherapy: This is a minimally invasive spider vein treatment in which the vein doctor injects a sclerosant solution into spider veins to seal their walls and turn them into scar tissues that eventually get absorbed by the body and fade away from the body. This treatment only removes surface veins and doesn’t treat the underlying vein disease.
Schedule a Consultation with Vein Treatment Clinic
Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the best spider and varicose vein treatment centers with some of the country’s finest board-certified Harvard-trained vein doctors. Our varicose vein treatment center offers the latest minimally invasive vein treatments. For more information, please schedule a consultation with a vein specialist near your location today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
Meet our Vein Specialists
Dr. Namrata Khimani
Venous specialist | Harvard Medical School
Dr. Khimani is a nationally recognized leader in the field of venous medicine. She is an expert in Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment based in New York City. While Dr. Khimani treats a variety of patients experiencing varicose vein problems, she also sub-specializes in the treatment of vein disease in women, including those with pregnancy and post-pregnancy related spider and varicose veins.
If you have varicose veins and spider veins, suffer from leg cramps, leg swelling, or restless leg syndrome, come see Dr. Khimani at our Vein Treatment Center NYC. Most procedures are covered by major medical insurances, including Medicare. Call us and get verified today.
We’re preparing your estimate
We need a bit more information from you to provide an accurate estimate. Stay tuned, one of our team members will reach out to you shortly to ask you a few questions and provide you with an estimate based on your medical needs and insurance coverage.
In the meantime, learn more about vein disease, treatments and find you local experts below:
Request an appointment
We are one of the top spider vein and varicose vein treatment centers in the Nation, offering the latest treatments and the most state of the art technology. Our vein treatment center sources the best vein doctors and specialists from around the world.
Covered by most insurances, including Medicare.
Enter your information below to get started
By emailing us or contacting us via web form, you are accepting the inherent privacy limitations of online communication. For more information about internet privacy, please read our Communication by Email/Text document. Please respond “stop” to text messages to opt out.