How Can I Find the Best Vein Doctors Near Me? Vein Medical Clinic Answers
April 11, 2020
How Can I Find the Best Vein Doctors Near Me?
- Vein Doctor with Board Certification: You must look for a vein specialist who is board-certified in various fields of medicine or healthcare because that’s an objective guarantor of skills and experience.
- Vein Specialist Recognized by the ABVLM: Look for a vein specialist who is formally recognized by the American Board of Venous Medicine.
- Vein Dr with a Strong Educational Background: Go through the vein doctor’s educational background and find those who have been trained at reputable medical schools like Harvard Medical School and NYU School of Medicine.
- Phlebologist who Specializes in Vascular Imaging: Find a phlebologist who has specialized training in vascular imaging because that’s one of the most important skills in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic venous insufficiency.
- Vein Doctor who Specializes in Minimally Invasive Treatments: Look for a vein doctor who specializes in the latest minimally invasive varicose vein treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
- Medical Director of the Best Vein Clinic Near Me: The vein dr should ideally be a medical director at the best vein clinic or vein center near me. This is necessary because even the best vein doctors need access to the latest technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Friendly Varicose Vein Doctor: Go through the vein doctor’s online reviews and patient testimonials. Find a varicose vein doctor who is reputed for being friendly and compassionate. Friendly vein doctors are more likely to ensure that you’re emotionally and physically comfortable.
How Can I Find the Best Vein Center Near Me?
It’s not enough to find the best vein doctors or vein specialists. Even the world’s best phlebologist will need access to a vein clinic or vein center equipped with the latest technology and devices. As such, you must also find the best vein center near me.
The following are some factors to consider when looking for a varicose vein treatment center.
- Best Vein Doctors: As mentioned previously, you must find a great medical director or vein doctor. The best vein centers and vein clinics have strict requirements for vein doctors. Some vein treatment centers may only accept board-certified doctors, while others may only accept doctors from Harvard Medical School. Look for a vein clinic that has some of the most qualified vein doctors.
- State-of-the-Art Technologies: Modern minimally invasive varicose vein treatments rely on advanced state-of-the-art technologies. As such, you must find a vein clinic that has access to technologies such as ClosureFAST, ClariVein, and VNUS.
- Minimally Invasive Treatment for Varicose Veins: The best vein center near me should only provide minimally invasive treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal. You must avoid a vein center that recommends surgical treatment plans because they’re complex and dangerous.
- Friendly Staff: Look for a vein clinic with friendly staff and doctors.
- Insurance Coverage: The vein clinic should also accept all major insurance plans for minimally invasive treatments like radiofrequency ablation and endovenous laser treatment. They should also have vein clinic staff that actively helps you get the best insurance coverage.
How Will the Top Vein Doctors Near Me Treat Chronic Venous Insufficiency?
The top vein specialists will only provide the latest minimally invasive procedures to treat chronic venous insufficiency.
Minimally invasive varicose vein treatments are non-surgical, highly-effective, they cause minimal pain or discomfort, they have a negligible risk of side effects, and they conclude within an hour with no downtime. As such, minimally invasive varicose vein treatments are far more effective and safer than varicose vein surgeries.
The following is an overview of the best minimally invasive treatments for chronic venous insufficiency.
- Radiofrequency Ablation: Radiofrequency ablation is a minimally invasive treatment for varicose veins. During the procedure, the vein doctor creates an incision on the surface of the skin and inserts a catheter into the diseased saphenous vein under ultrasound guidance. Once the catheter is in place, the vein doctor uses thermal energy to collapse the diseased vein.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: During endovenous laser treatment, the vein specialist creates an incision on the surface of the skin and inserts a laser fiber attached to a catheter into the problematic saphenous vein under ultrasound guidance. Once the laser fiber is in place, the vein dr uses laser energy to destroy the diseased vein.
- VenaSeal: During VenaSeal, the phlebologist injects a medical adhesive or vein glue into the diseased saphenous vein. The vein glue fuses the vein’s walls, turning it into a scar tissue that gets absorbed by the body. Meanwhile, the accumulated blood reroutes to healthier veins.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy: During this minimally invasive treatment for varicose veins, the vein dr removes superficial varicose veins through incisions on the surface of your thighs. This procedure removes superficial varicose veins and not the underlying vein disease.
- Sclerotherapy: Sclerotherapy is the best minimally invasive treatment for spider veins. During this procedure, the vein specialist injects a medicine into the spider veins. This medicine, known as sclerosant, seals their vein walls and turns them into scar tissues that eventually get absorbed by the body. This treatment only removes spider veins, which is why it’s a cosmetic treatment.
Who is the Best Vein Doctor Near Me?
You may be wondering, “who is the best vein doctor near me?” Well, Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the best vein centers or vein clinics in the country. We have offices in New York, New Jersey, California, Texas, and Illinois, and we have some of the country’s best Harvard-trained vein doctors. For more information, please find the best vein doctors near me and schedule an appointment today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
Meet our Vein Specialists
Dr. Namrata Khimani
Venous specialist | Harvard Medical School
Dr. Khimani is a nationally recognized leader in the field of venous medicine. She is an expert in Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment based in New York City. While Dr. Khimani treats a variety of patients experiencing varicose vein problems, she also sub-specializes in the treatment of vein disease in women, including those with pregnancy and post-pregnancy related spider and varicose veins.
If you have varicose veins and spider veins, suffer from leg cramps, leg swelling, or restless leg syndrome, come see Dr. Khimani at our Vein Treatment Center NYC. Most procedures are covered by major medical insurances, including Medicare. Call us and get verified today.
We’re preparing your estimate
We need a bit more information from you to provide an accurate estimate. Stay tuned, one of our team members will reach out to you shortly to ask you a few questions and provide you with an estimate based on your medical needs and insurance coverage.
In the meantime, learn more about vein disease, treatments and find you local experts below:
Request an appointment
We are one of the top spider vein and varicose vein treatment centers in the Nation, offering the latest treatments and the most state of the art technology. Our vein treatment center sources the best vein doctors and specialists from around the world.
Covered by most insurances, including Medicare.
Enter your information below to get started
By emailing us or contacting us via web form, you are accepting the inherent privacy limitations of online communication. For more information about internet privacy, please read our Communication by Email/Text document. Please respond “stop” to text messages to opt out.